1. The owner of the Heat Therm Shop is Faba Spółka Jawna Irena i Krzysztof Faba with its registered office in Wodzisław Śląski, ul. Rynek 25, 44-300 Wodzisław Śląski, NIP: 647-10-08-694, Regon: 240256073.
2. The main activity of the online shop is the sale of products in the field of heating, sanitary and installation technology.
3. Shoppers may only be adult individuals, as well as legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but with legal capacity. On behalf of organizational units and legal persons, all activities related to the use of store resources can only be performed by persons authorized by such entities.
4. The rules determine the rules of service in the shop heat-therm.pl
1. Heat-therm.pll shop sells via the Internet. Order can be made using the form on the website heat-therm.pl
2. All prices of goods in the store are in Polish zloty with EURO as optional one and include VAT (gross prices). Product prices do not include shipping costs.This cost is added when ordering and indicated to the buyer at the final stage of placing the order.
2a. If details in product description state that shipping cost are subject to change and require contact with customer, the Shipping costs will be added AFTER contact, and due to limits in the systrem will at first display "0"
3. The offered products are brand new and have the required approvals and permits allowing for marketing in Poland.
4. All commercial information, price lists and product advertisements on the store's website are solely for the purpose of invitation to trade. No information, regardless of its name, may be regarded as an official offer within the meaning of the law. The conclusion of a commercial contract occurs when our store confirms the order placed.
5. Seller reserves the right to change prices on the site at any time, but the change will not affect the orders already paid.
6. The goods are delivered with a guarantee document and a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt.
7. The shop reserves the right to refuse the order if the stated price of the goods is incorrect due to the error in the system.
8. All customer data given at login to the store is used only for the seller's needs – Polish Law of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; Unified text: Dz. U. of 2002 No. 101, pos. 926 with amendments.
9. At the request of the customer by e-mail or telephone, we can make changes to the order placed – but onlyif the order has not yet been realized by us.
Payments and delivery
1. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The commencement of order fulfillment occurs after confirming the payment to our bank account, which the customer receives at his e-mail address, after finishing the purchase.
3. Usually orders are processed in up to 3 business days.
4. By the execution of an order is meant the delivery of the shipment containing the goods ordered to the employee of the entity through which the order is to be delivered or to the customer in the case of personal pickup.
5. The shop reserves the right to refuse the order if it can not be realized.
6. In the absence of goods in the store or withdrawn by the manufacturer, the seller will contact the buyer to find a replacement product and set a deadline for the order.
7. The delivery time depends on the availability of the goods ordered by the customer. The seller will contact the customer to determine if the order can be partially fulfilled.
8. The final price of the shipment depends on its size and weight. In case of selected products and shipping outside Poland, The final price will be determined AFTER the order has been place, via contact of the seller with a client.
9. Delivery of purchased goods is made via "Geis ", "PACZKA w RUCHU" or alternative form that is selected via contact with a clioent.
10. The seller has no influence on the particular delivery time of the shipment. At the time of departure of the package from the warehouse we send an e-mail, in which we give the number of the shipment through which the buyer can track it.
11. Upon delivery by courier, the customer is required to check the package in the presence of the courier. And in case of external damage, refuse to accept the shipment.
12. Goods are shipped and delivered only on working days from Monday to Friday.
13. The cost of delivery of the ordered goods is covered by the customer unless the store displays other information.
14. In the event of refusal to accept the shipment due to the fault of the contracting authority or the recipient, the costs incurred by the consignor shall be borne by the contracting authority. In this case Art. 551 KC.
15. Realization of the Customer's order paid by "CA Raty" takes place after the Seller receives information from the Bank confirming the conclusion of the loan agreement.
Warranty, claim and refunds
1. Warranty rights must be exercised in accordance with the terms of the warranty card. When the product is accompanied by the original manufacturer's warranty card, warranty repairs are carried out by a network of authorized service companies, whose addresses are listed on the card.
2. Under applicable law, the customer may withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of the consignment. Condition is to return the unused and still packed goods to the store's address, together with a statement of resignation from the purchase containing the data necessary to return the money to the customer's account and the document confirming the purchase (invoice, receipt).
3. Money for returned product will be paid by bank transfer to the bank account number indicated in the statement within 14 working days of receipt of refunded product.
4. The Purchaser is entitled to exchange the purchased product. For this purpose it is obligatory to return the product at its own cost, attaching in writing the information on what the product should be replaced with the original proof of purchase attached.
5. The seller does not accept any shipments sent to him with payment on pickup.
6. The liability of the shop for defects or noncompliance with the contract of purchase of the product results from the following provisions of law:
A) by the Polish Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and on the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 if the purchase was made by a person for non-business or professional purposes;
B) the civil code in all other cases.
7. The customer is obliged to examine the consignment at the time of receipt. Upon notice of damage to the shipment, you must notify the carrier and demand the filing of the damage report.
8. In the case of defects or damages of the consignment that could not be seen at the stage of receipt, the customer is obliged to inform the carrier at the latest within 7 days of receiving the consignment and request the filing of the damage report.
9. In the event of non-fulfillment by the customer of the obligations referred to in paragraphs 7 and 8, the shop shall be entitled to refuse to take into account claims for defects in the product during the period of carriage to the extent that the failure of the customer's obligations has caused loss of shop's ability submit any claims to the carrier.
10. Complaints may be submitted in letter to the seller's address or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
11. The basis for acknowledging the shipment complaint (damage) is only the protocol of damage, made at the time of delivery and on the obligatory print of the carrier, confirmed by the recipient and courier - sent (readable scan or photo) to the given email address.
12. The response period to the notified complaint is up to 14 days from the date of filing on the working day (including the required documents). Complaints, are settled as soon as possible (without undue delay).
13. The warranty and the right of withdrawal do not apply if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin.Therefore, it is always a good idea to always check that the packaging is not damaged prior to accepting it.
1. All trademarks and company names used on this site are used for informational purposes only and are the sole property of their respective companies.
2. The product images displayed on the pages may differ slightly from the actual items.
3. Product descriptions and their data on the heat-therm.com website They are based on manufacturers' information and assurances. The basis for the complaint of purchased goods, as to technical parameters, parts completeness, color, etc. is the manufacturer's specifications.
4. In cases not regulated in the above rules, the provisions of Polish civil law or other laws applicable to the activity and functioning of the online shop will apply.
5. Using the online store www.heat-therm.pl Means acceptance of these rules.